Initial design stage
- Selection of a plot of land or a property.
- Determination of the plot potential and development of the project concept.
- Analysis of the speck in terms of engineering training.
- Development of the project budget.
- Preparation of technical specifications for the design.
- Project management.
- Stage of project documentation approval.
- A building licence.
- Preparation of tender documentation.
- Tender for a general contractor for the facility construction.
- Preparation of funding and construction schedule.
- Construction management, coordination of designers, builders and suppliers of equipment.
- Quality control of the construction, testing of physical volumes.
- Estimated expenses control.
- Putting into operation.
Preparatory stage of real estate operation
- Drawing up and execution of documents for the facilities ready for operation.
- Operation of engineering systems.
- Drawing up of the necessary agreements (on electricity, water supply, etc.).
- Drawing up of insurance contracts.
- Design projects for house decoration. Landscaping, terrace and balcony planting.
- Property management (sale, leasing, etc.).
- Other agreed services.